The Public Enquiry is essential part of standardization process necessary for meet the requirements of Regulation 1025/2012 regarding transparency and consensus in standard development.
A Public Enquiry is performed for national, European and International standards in following stages:
- New Work Item Proposals, stage 10.20
- New fields of standardization activities/new technical working bodies
- Drafts of national, European and International standards, stage 40.20 Public Enquiry
- Final drafts of national, European and International standards, stage 50.20 Formal Vote (for BDS/TC members only)
- Systematic Review, stage 90.20 Systematic Review
- Proposal for withdrawn of Pure national standards, stage 95.20
If you want to look at the project and standards on stages above, you can:
- Chose the BDS/TC, then click on Standards development, and then search by requested stage
- Chose Project and standards in Standardization menu, and then search by requested stage
Any interested Party can acquaint with the new draft of pure national standard interested, free of charge. Drafts of the European and International standards can be purchased at reduced price or free of charge in BDS Information Centre
You can express your opinion about proposals for new national, European and International standards, if you create an account and fill the Comment form.